May 29, 2011

Any Suggestions?



That's right, we still don't have a name for our baby girl... and its starting to stress me out! :)

8 comments:

The Mathesons said...

We have a rididulously hard time naming kids too. What we did the second time around was make a list of all the names we liked, their meanings, possible nicknames and spellings, and their rank in popularity in the US. Then, when we had Calvin, we just went through the list and decided which ones fit him best, then chose between those. It's a long process, but it felt better compiling that list than sitting around staring at a wall trying to think of names!! Good luck!

Jeff and Lori said...

Some of our favorites include: Elly Mae, Kinley, Jayelle, Shari, and one of my friends just named their baby girl Ailynn (pronounced "A"-lynn). Good luck :) We can't wait to meet her!

Christine said...

Is that a picture of your belly? I love names that can be shortened to a cute nickname. What finally helped us was just going through lists of names together and saying them out loud. We've never been huge on meanings, but we knew what Sam's name meant and the night before I had Amy we looked it up and it was perfect for her ("beloved"). Is McKenna so excited?

Joanie said...

Savannah, Hanna, Brynlee, Isabelle, Adalynn, Alyssa, Hailee, Ashlynn, Abbigail, Katelyn, Samantha, Sophie, Olivia, Annabelle...

Those are some of my favorites.

Alicia said...

Wait, when is yout due date? I'm due with a girl August 10th! I am the worst at coming up with names, but I have considered Faith. Good luck! So fun!

Scott and Karissa Conover said...

LOL Love the pic!

Kelly said...

We were originally going to name Alyzah, Aliyah and call her either Ali or Leah for short - so I vote on Aliyah for your little girl! :) Good luck coming up with a name.

Jennie said...

Congrats Andrea! So fun to have two little gals! You've probably found a name by now but I love little girl names so here's my contributions:
Devanie, Romy, Anniston, Margot, Harper, Ava, if you like boyish names for girls I like Kellynn or Blakely, and fufu names are timeless like Claira, Sophia, Chloe, etc. Oh Miriam from the bible is pretty too!