July 8, 2010

VAcAtioN!!!

I forgot to mention that my parents and little sister are coming here next week!! I'm really excited. Mckenna and I will be spending some time with them in Chicago and in Nauvoo. It'll be tons of fun!!!! (and yes, poor Devin will be home by himself for a few days. We will miss him, but he will probably get more studying done without us here anyway.) There are two posts below... enjoy!

2 comments:

Alex, Orchid, Layla, & Leo Christensen said...

Is that a new couch and rug!? your apartment looks SOOOOOO NICE!!! And Kenna gets her own bathroom... woot woot! Miss. Priss! ha ha I miss you so much! hey you need to change your ensign address!! Call them, I keep getting yours!

Alicia said...

Hey how are ya doin? Your place looks great and it sounds like you're about to have so much fun! Miss you!